Monday, March 21, 2016

Auroville workshops

Ah! One more visit t Auroville and this time in February - the month of goodwill and celebrations in Auroville. I was very happy to meet so many friends not only Auroville but all those who visit Auroville in February, form all over the world. So, it was great meeting the many friends from AVI who so generously hosted me in my travels and helped me in my mission to spread health, harmony and happiness, It was very nice meeting them in Auroville, the fountainhead of my mission. I was so happy to see the network spreading its reach in Auroville and we have begun the work on the pilot project to connect homes. I am grateful to the team for all the work and the help and cooperation form so many people. The icing on teh cake was to offer a meditation workshop at Savitri Bhavan and Pranayama workshop at Unity Pavilion. The Pranayama workshop is the largest ever I have done in Auroville! I left with heart full of joy and gratitude and look forward to the next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment