Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Communication – Module 3 (PGL, IIMI)

We tried out an interesting experiment in this Module. It is based on a concept that I have been thinking  for some time. Many people think of communication as what we talk to others (and perhaps to oneself) and as a result many communication courses deal with the form and content. My concept is that the source of communication is who you are being. Communications include the way we relate to the Earth, Environment,  values and vision for your life. I tried this out in the communication module and my sense was that it was very well received. It was very interesting and inspiring experience for me and I am grateful to all the participants.

I request feedback using the Comments box below.

The academic block of IIMI is in an annular shape and very pretty. I am sharing a couple of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir,

    I think the new way of communication has been very effective and your experiment has been highly successful. I would like to personally thank you for the course and the learning that we got. In day to day life we keep on communicating with others and at time even self, but through this exercise I learned a totally new way of communication.

    I would like to thank you for this

    Regards
    Raj Nimesh
    PGL Participant
    Section B
    IIM Indore

    ReplyDelete