Monday, November 2, 2009

Rains, at last!





Day break at Atithi Griha (where I stay in Auroville)
My posts so far are program linked. This is my first post about my personal growth, not linked with a program. In some sense, my growth during the inter-program gap; in fact one of the longest inter-programs gaps after May 09; intentionally kept to do some of the other things I do.
I started a concept called Integrated Communication and Information Technology Infrastructure (ICITI) for Auroville. I have been working on this now for 18 months and it has taken a concrete and firm shape. The concept and proposed architecture are validated by experts and is gathering community interest and support. We had a meeting in Auroville on 28th October and I feel very satisfied! BTW, it would be the world?s first integrated, converged (data/voice/video as well as mobile/fixed) state of the art, city-wide community infrastructure in the world! Working on this project keeps the other side of my brain occupied. What I discovered recently was that there is a subtle interaction and interdependence of the two sides of the rain. I also think that this is my offering of gratitude for the world to have trained and educated me as an Engineer.
I was also working on web site to share information on the personal growth programs. I will soon share the URL.
At last, rains came to Auroville! Auroville is incredibly beautiful after a rain. I enjoyed some of my most wonderful early morning walks in the last 4 days. A rare, first time ever gift for me was to meet peacock in the Matrimandir garden. I am sensing a new capability to appreciate natural beauty. I want to share some of the beauty with you through the pictures. I am grateful for living in Auroville and grateful for the beauty and serenity it provides me.
Next week-end (7&8th November) is Being Well Program. It is my favorite program and Savitri Bhavan is the ultimate venue. Look forward to sharing about it in the next post.
BTW, someone asked me why do you share? Interesting.... Self expression, connect, share,  contribute, get contributed, need to make my own experiences more vivid and real for myself and bring clarity to the source of my being, doing and having?..
I am grateful for the web medium. What a medium to share, connect and communicate! I just love it and feel lucky to be borne in this era and use the web.


View from my window















 View form my work place














See the map of India in nature. I took this picture from the terrace  of Atithi Griha. The interesting part is that Atithi Griha is located in Bharat Nivas (Home of India) Campus!

No comments:

Post a Comment